About Our Partnership
DXC’s strategic partnership with Google Cloud enables enterprise clients to modernize mission-critical IT and integrate digital solutions by capitalizing on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
DXC and Google at a glance
- Application transformation and migration to Google Cloud Platform, such as the enablement of robust e-commerce engines
- Managed infrastructure and platform services, and resale of GCP, for clients who move to Google Cloud Platform
- Deep insights into clients’ workplace services environments, through Google Cloud machine learning (ML) and AI services, to enhance workforce experience and provide a digital support foundation using predictive and proactive analytics for mobile device management
- The ability to leverage massive data sets for "mash ups" that provide business insights and/or drive fine-tuned customer-targeting strategies from AI
- Expanded options for the delivery of managed SAP solutions worldwide on GCP for clients who run SAP
- Professionals, trained by Google, to implement and support Android
About Google Cloud
Google Cloud is widely recognized as a global leader in delivering a secure, open, intelligent, and transformative enterprise cloud platform. Google's technology is built on their private network and is the product of nearly 20 years of innovation in security, network architecture, collaboration, artificial intelligence, and open source software. Today, Google offers a simply engineered set of tools and unparalleled technology spread across Google Cloud Platform and G Suite that help bring people, insights, and ideas together. Customers across more than 150 countries trust Google Cloud to modernize their computing environment for today’s digital world.